What is Enrolment?
Enrolment is the final step to complete before beginning your studies for the year at AFDA. Every student, both new and returning, need to go through enrolment to ensure the documents submitted and the tuition agreement signed is valid for the year ahead in which you will be studying at AFDA.
For new students enroling at AFDA for the first time, you need to have applied, been accepted and paid your registration before you proceed with enrolment. Enrolment in 2021 will require you to download the Enrolment Pack and prepare the necessary documents.
All new students have the option to either enrol online or to come to campus to complete the enrolment process. We encourage you to make use of the online enrolment option if you are able to do so. If not, you are also welcome to arrive on campus from 25 January 2021 to enrol. For returning students starting a new course within AFDA, you need to apply and receive the acceptance letter before you complete enrolment
All students, whether you are a new student / entering a new course or returning for 2nd/3rd year, will be able to enrol online from 25 January 2021 by following the steps below:
- Login by creating an Online Enrolment Account
- Verify, update & confirm your data is accurate
- Upload outstanding documents (if required)
– International students will need to submit their Study Visa, proof of medical insurance & proof of SA Address for the 2021 calendar year.
- Accept T’s & C’s & SUBMIT
– Processing (several working days)
– Registry sign off
– Finance sign off & invoicing
- Student Card Activation
Sign up for the latest news from Africa's top film school.