What is Enrolment?
Enrolment is the final step to complete before beginning your studies for the year at AFDA. Every student, both new and returning need to go through enrolment to ensure the documents submitted and the agreement signed is valid for the year ahead in which you will be studying at AFDA. For new students enroling at AFDA for the first time, you need to have applied, been accepted and paid your registration before you proceed with enrolment. For returning students starting a new course within AFDA, need to apply and receive their acceptance before they complete enrolment.
Enrolment for the 2020 learning year officially opens in January 2020.
- Certified copy of ID /passport
- Digital head & shoulders photo (colour)
- Certified copy of the fee payers Identity Document
- Certified copy of proof of residency of fee payer
- Proof of payment
- If you are selecting payment plan B or C, a proof of income is required (payslip/ bank statement)
International Students (in addition to the above)
- Proof of Study Visa (Certified Copy)/li>
- Proof of SA Residence
- Medical Aid/ Insurance Cover for SA